The Beetle is among the most iconic cars not only in the history of the Volkswagen range of automobiles, but also of the history of cars. If you wish to see what the price of Volkswagen Beetle in Chennai, you should visit one of the Beetle car dealers in Chennai.
Catch the Beetle bug, and you will be infected with a love for it forever! VW has dropped the ‘New’ from its cars from the last five years, and today, it is just the Beetle.
Some features of the Beetle recently launched in India
- When you visit one of the Beetle car dealers in Chennai, you will notice that the new bug is wider by 84 mm, lower by 12mm and longer by 152 mm when compared to the older version. The feel of the Beetle is not as feminine as it used to be; and thenewest offering is sportier than before. The car comes with four colour options forcustomers to choose from. They include blue, red, white and orange.
- In terms of the interiors, the Beetle is all class, typical of any VW product. The dashboard comes with a lot of spunk attached to it, and has a nostalgic/retro feel to it. The steering has a sporty feel too, and the seats are comfortable and big enough. The upholstery is leather and has the word ‘premium’ written all over it. The other features of India’s latest Beetle include airbags numbering six, anti-lock braking (ABS) for safety and headlamps made of bi-xenon, apart from LED lights for daytime. Then, the bug is also now equipped with 16-inch alloy wheels.
- Talking about the engine, the Beetle has a 1.4TSI engine. The torque is 250Nm and the Beetle gains power of 150PS. There is a DSG auto box (seven-speed), and thanks to all this, the Beetle is good even on the most rugged of roads. The fuel efficiency of the Beetle is 17.68 kpl, according to VW. The engine on the earlier Beetle in India was a 2.0-litre one (petrol) and came with an auto box that was six speed. So, clearly a huge change this time round!
- In terms of the driving experience, the car is designed with a softer suspension, and is better when it comes to handling pothole-ridden roads. The boost in suspension will make it a car you would love to drive!
- The Beetle could cost you anywhere upwards of Rs 28 lakh in India, but you should preferably talk to one of the Beetle car dealers in Chennai. Once you know the price of Volkswagen Beetle in Chennai, you can check out all the features. You should seek a test drive before you make a call. Also, this car is a very niche product, typically bought by those looking exclusively for a Beetle, and those loyal to the VW brand. The bug is, after all, a great style icon, and your choice of car is a reflection of your personality as well.